Information regarding the processing of personal data when visiting the website
With this privacy statement we inform you whether and how personal data is processed when visiting this website. The use of the website is, as a rule, possible without providing personal data.
If personal data is processed you will find precise information pertaining to the data processing in this privacy statement.
Name and address of the data controller responsible for the processing
EurimPharm Arzneimittel GmbH
Telephone: +49 (8654) 7707-0
Name and address of the data protection officer:
Thomas Eberl, complimant AG
The web server automatically collects and stores information in so-called server logfiles, which your browser automatically transmits to the web server when visiting the website. This is:
• Visited website
• Time of the access
• Volume of the sent data in bytes
• Source/link, from which you come to the site
• Used browser
• Used operating system
• Used IP address
The collected data merely serves the purpose of statistical evaluations and for improving the website. However, we reserve the right to subsequently examine the server logfiles should there be concrete indications of an unlawful use.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR [General Data Protection Regulation]. The legitimate interests lie in the error analysis of the website and to enable the blocking of the IP address and, if applicable, the legal prosecution in the event of misuse of the website, for example in the event of Denial-of-Service attacks.
The data will be erased after 7 days.
You can set your browser so that it does not accept any cookies or that these are erased after a certain time. You can also erase already available cookies via the browser itself. For this purpose please visit the help sites of your browser.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR or Section 15 Para. 3 TMG [German Telemedia Act]. The legitimate interests lie in the presentation of a user-friendly website.
The cookies will be stored on your computer until you erase them yourself. For this purpose please contact the help sites of your browser.
The use of the contact possibility is voluntary. The processing of the entered data is carried out in order to process your request. The data will be erased immediately after the processing of your request insofar as no statutory storage deadlines exist. Forwarding to third parties will not take place.
The call of the site is protected through a secure connection (TLS-/SSL encryption).
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a, b and c GDPR.
The data are exclusively processed in order to answer your request and stored for the duration of the statutory storage obligation (6 years according to Section 257 Para. 1 No. 2, Para. 4 HGB [German Commercial Code]) if this concerns commercial letters. If the entered data should concern such data, which are not necessary for fulfilling the contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures and which do not concern commercial letters you can revoke your consent at all times by a simple email to us.
In the event that you contact us with regard to an job application, we will exclusively process the data in order to process the application procedure. Until the time when the application procedure is completed the processing will be carried out owing to Section 26 Para. 1 BDSG [German Federal Data Protection Act]. After completion of the procedure your data will remain stored for 6 months in order to be able to comprehend the reasons for the decisions in case of possible complaints. The data will be erased after expiry of the 6 months. The legal basis for this storage is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
In the blog zone of our website you have the possibility to publish comments regarding the entered contributions. If you take advantage of this possibility we will process the data provided by you and will publish your chosen pseudonym as well as your comment.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR – your consent to the publication of the comment.
You can revoke the granted consent at all times with effect for the future.
In addition, we process your IP and email address. The IP address is processed in order to safeguard our legitimate interest, to initiate or support further steps if your contribution intervenes with rights of third parties and/or is carried out unlawfully in another manner
The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR – our legitimate interest in an if applicable necessary legal defence.
This website uses Facebook plugins in the data protection-friendly 2-click variant, i.e. a processing of personal data will only take place if you activate the plugin by a click on the plugin. Facebook plugins concern plugins of the social network Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, which enable interactions with the social network, for example the notification that you like our website. You can identify the plugins by the Facebook logo (a small “F”) or the “like it”-,”share” or “send” writing. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When the plugins are activated information is sent to Facebook in the USA. Facebook is therefore in the position to see that you have visited our site. If you are logged into your Facebook account when the plugin is activated Facebook can identify you directly.
We would like to point out to you that we, as the provider of this website, have no information about the data transmitted to Facebook, the purposes of the data collection as well as the use by Facebook. You can find further information about the collected data in the privacy statement of Facebook, which you can call under https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
We cannot provide any details with regard to the storage duration as this solely lies in the scope of influence and responsibility of Facebook.
To interactively display our location on a map, we use OpenStreetMap, a service provided by the OpenStreetMap Foundation, St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB 4 0 WS, United Kingdom, hereafter referred to as "OpenStreetMap."
Through this integration, OpenStreetMap can recognise from which website your request was sent and to which IP address the map should be transmitted.
You can find out more information on how OpenStreetMap stores your data on the data protection page of OpenStreetMap here
We base the use of OpenStreetMap on Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) of the GDPR: data is processed to improve the user-friendliness of our website and is therefore in our legitimate interest.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. You can in particular request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients, towards whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if this was not collected in our company, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, feasible information regarding their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR without delay to request the rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by our company;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request erasure of your personal data stored by our company, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to free expression of an opinion and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you however refuse their erasure and we no longer require the data, you however require these for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR you have filed an objection against the processing;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another data controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once granted consent at all times towards us. This will have the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, in the future;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can for this purpose contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of abode or place of work or our registered seat and
- pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to file an objection against the processing of your personal data, insofar as reasons exist for this purpose, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. You have the possibility to communicate the objection informally by telephone, by email, by fax or to our address listed at the beginning of this privacy statement.
We use the distributed SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the visit to the website in conjunction with the respective maximum encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule this concerns a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support any 256 bit encryption we will instead resort to 128-bit v3 technology. You can recognise whether an individual page of our internet presence is transmitted with encryption, by the locked padlock symbol in the lower status bar of your browsers.
Incidentally, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or wilful manipulations, partial or full loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the technological development.
Status of the privacy statement, update
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status August 2018.
By the further development of our website and offers through this or owing to changed statutory respectively official stipulations it may be necessary to change this privacy statement. The respective current privacy statement can be called by you at all times on the website under https://www.eurim.de/de/datenschutz and be printed out.